My radio didn’t have radio station logos, so I downloaded them from the official Volkswagen website:
RU (логистика станции):
EN (station logos):
PL (logotypy stacji):
Mirror on Yandex Disk (all countries):
Manual (from VW website):
STATION LOGOS FOR YOUR INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM.
This is how you install the logos on your system:
1. Simply save the file to a folder of your choice on your computer by clicking on the link.
2. Unpack the zip file and choose the relevant logos for you.
3. Copy it to an SD card.
4. Then connect the storage medium to your infotainment system.
5. Now you can import the desired logos into your device.
6. To do so, tap on the ‘Set-up’ function area and then on ‘Station logos’.
7. Now tap on the station button you wish to assign a logo to.
8. Select the source where you have the image saved (e.g. SD1) and select the logo from there.
9. Repeat this process as needed for additional logos and, when finished, return to the main menu by pressing the ‘Radio’ button. The SD card can then be removed.
Here is short video show how to set station logo: